Hi there, I'm Taylor!
I am a Southern Alberta Photographer, based in Medicine Hat.
In December of 2021, I decided to obtain my business license to further my passion for photography. I have always enjoyed taking photos of my family, friends, and various places I've had the chance to experience along the way. When I was about fifteen, I remember being so excited when I saved up enough money for my first Nikon camera. As life went on, I was known as the friend who was always taking photographs of everyone around me. Whether that was with a camera or a phone, I don't think I ever really stopped! Despite enjoying living in the moments around us, sometimes I truly do treasure having the possibility to look back on past moments in life with a big smile on my face. I am committed to capturing some of your most treasured moments to look back on. Your experience will be a pleasant one, I promise!
Everyone has a story to tell...
Yours is the best one yet.
Some facts about me!
- I am a mother to two sweet, adventurous children. Seeing their faces light up with whatever brings them joy is truly what fills my heart.
- I have a wonderful husband (he may know more about cars than I ever will).
- I am a certified health care aide. I've had the honor of caring for, laughing with, and holding the hands of many amazing human beings since 2020.
- My short-term memory could honestly help me out a bit more these days, but my life line seems to be jotting down notes.
If I forget something, please don't take it personally. It's not you, it's me!
- Medicine Hat has been my home for most of my life, but I couldn't picture myself living somewhere any larger.
- Spontaneous road trips are something that makes me happy.
- I've never been good at playing or following any form of sport.
- If I'm not working, or taking photos; you will find me at the farmer's market, enjoying different community events, eating too much food, or adventuring and spending time with my family!